Aug 20,2012
Aug 20,2012
I had a bad experience with an agent. and was unsure who to contact when I remembered the local branch of Cubitt and West in Southwater. The sales manager had visited my house four years previously for a valuation, I called in at the office, he recognised me and put me in touch with Ciaran Grace and the lettings team in Horsham. I was very short of time and needed to get new tenants into my house before leaving for China where I work. Ciaran came the following day, was effficient and organised the paperwork quickly. The necessary checks were carried out speedily enabling tenants, who had applied via the website, to move in within a few days. As the property is old and situated in the country, the agent needs to communicate fully with the owner and the tenants to make sure that all is well, and I have confidence that Cubitt and West will do this.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cubitt & West Office 22! To leave a new review of Cubitt & West Office 22, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cubitt & West Office 22