Aug 22,2012
Aug 22,2012
This is the worse letting agency ever. They tried to rip me off 350 pounds as a holding fee, non deductible from the tenancy deposit. I told the agent that as far as I investigated, this kind of fee is illegal. He told me that this is the cost of the legal paperwork and background checking. 350 pounds! Unbelievable! The agent took me for a fool and tried to intimidate me telling me that all agencies perceive the same kind of fee, and at the viewing day, he tried to push me to pay that fee or else the flat would be rented by the people who came to a viewing right after me. I wouldn\'t be surprised if those supposed prospective tenants were actors.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Essex & Suffolk Lettings Office 1! To leave a new review of Essex & Suffolk Lettings Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Essex & Suffolk Lettings Office 1