Aug 22,2012
Aug 22,2012
I\'ve rented with different agencies around newcastle and Roseworth has been the best by far. They are organised, competent, and friendly. We rented with them for about a year, and during that time we had very few problems with the property (most of the problems were the fault of the other tenants doing silly things like washing pasta down the sink and blocking it). When we did have any problems, we only had to make one phone call and within days someone was sent out to fix it. Occasionally they\'d send people out to improve various things in the property without anyone even asking.

The only reason I haven\'t given them 5 stars is because they\'d sometimes show up unannounced with viewers, though having said that I\'m yet to find one that hasn\'t done that. Also one time, one of the agents entered the property, and popped their head in everyone\'s bedrooms completely unannounced (not even a knock) to mention something about carpet fitters. This was completely out of the blue and inappropriate - I\'d only just gotten changed too! Apart from this they were generally very professional and I would rent with them again. Would recommend to anyone, both tenants and landlords as they are communicative and efficient with tenants\' requests and manage the properties very well, going off my experience!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Roseworth Newcastle! To leave a new review of Roseworth Newcastle, please click the link below !
Write a review for Roseworth Newcastle