Aug 20,2012
Aug 20,2012
After having had a number of extremely dissapointing (understatement but I\'ll stay PC) experiences over the last year with some of the larger Estate Agents, this was a breath of fresh air. As soon as we indicated we were serious the actual Agent (Robert Barr) acted swiftly and got things done efficiently. No smoke and mirrors, no awkward dealings and not unnecessary stress. He was extremely helpfull and kind, something I had given up on in this sector. He used all his available knowledge in order to come to a reasonable deal whilst still acting in the interest of the vendors. He facilitated access to the property in order for us to establish potential future works and was very helpfull in speeding up the proces. His recommendations for building survey, structural engineer and a potential builder proved all to be not an informal backslap but quality people he had used himself previously. It\'s a peoples business and so I cannot judge about other personel of KerrandCo but I would use Robert tomorrow again if needed. Can strongly recommend him.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Kerr & Co Residential Shepherds Bush! To leave a new review of Kerr & Co Residential Shepherds Bush, please click the link below !
Write a review for Kerr & Co Residential Shepherds Bush