Aug 18,2012
Aug 18,2012
I have been using Lauristons for the last 11 years to let two properties I have in the Wimbledon area. Although I generally market with multiple agencies to ensure the widest exposure it is generally Lauristons who are first off the blocks and get the prospective tenants through the door! Following this is Lauristons who have the highest strike rate of finding excellent, professional tenants.

The team, right through from the foot soldiers on the ground to the hard workers in the office have always been helpful and efficient keeping me informed at every stage.

The only moan I could make is the level of fees and items which are charged to Landlords which not all agents do, however to my cost in the past I have found you really do get what you pay for!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Lauristons Wimbledon! To leave a new review of Lauristons Wimbledon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Lauristons Wimbledon