Aug 17,2012
Michaela
By: 'Howard Nuttall'
Aug 17,2012
Highly profesional.
At the valuation I was treated with utmost respect. Given sound advice & agreed the selling price & what margin to use easily.
From the first instance I was informed of any interest in the property by Debbie & Michaela.
Every two weeks without fail I received a telephone call with an up date of the current market trends, what was selling & what was effecting the market. Not once was I asked to reduce the price for a quick sale.
When I received an offer I was guided by them to an acceptable conclusion.
Even after the sale I received calls from the above mentioned personel, to up date me on the prgress of the sale.
When I received the final account I was pleasantly surprised at the cost for the service given.
I do not hesitate in recommending Ryder & Dutton if the Shaw branch is typical of the service at all their offices.

Ryder & Dutton