Aug 14,2012
Aug 14,2012
I was looking to purchase a house with very specific criteria and Andy was extremely helpful in selecting a few properties for me to view within my price range. Not only was he helpful but also very efficient - I viewed two houses that very afternoon! I loved one of the houses and made an offer. Andy kept up communication throughout the entire sale and was more than patient in answering all of my questions. I never expected such a smooth run and it is all thanks to Andy, he is undoubtedly a capable and knowledgable estate agent. Very professional! I would definitely use Spencer James again when selling my property, but right now I am enjoying living in a house that is perfect for myself and my family. I\'d highly recommend their services as it isn\'t often you come across such an honest and accomodating estate agent.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spencer James Residential London! To leave a new review of Spencer James Residential London, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spencer James Residential London