Aug 13,2012
Aug 13,2012
I am extremely surprised to see details of negative feedback given by some reviews. Lauristons have been OUTSTANDING in handling the sale of my property. I bought the flat through them, everything went through fine and we were constantly updated on progress throughout. We decided to market the flat for sale and we had an offer after the first viewing with the sales manager, Kelly Still. Again, she could not have done anymore to keep us updated and truly worked for us. Unfortunately that sale fell through due to the buyer pulling out. We had an option to re-market the property elsewhere but decided to keep it on with Lauristons. Again, after the first viewing after re-marketing we received an offer of £14k more than the previous offer. It was Simon Monaghan who was dealing with this second sale, and from date of offer to completion it took only 5 weeks. We were kept fully updated on progress and Simon dealt on our behalves with Solicitor matters that made the whole transaction very smooth. I have no vested interests in Lauristons but I have dealt with a few agents in SW19 and they by far are the most genuine and hard working. Unlike some other agents they will value your property realistically and not do what some other agents do, by over valuing your property only to drop the price after 4 weeks when they give you nonsense about the market slowing down etc etc etc. Try them out if you are thinking of selling.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Lauristons Wimbledon! To leave a new review of Lauristons Wimbledon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Lauristons Wimbledon