Jul 16,2012
Jul 16,2012
I am writing to highly recommend the services of Spencer Todd of Spencer James Residential. In late January 2012, at very short notice, I had to find new accommodation in Central London. I received super help from Spencer Todd and was able to view a studio flat the same day (a Tuesday) I found the ad listed on his company\'s website. Within two days, I had decided to rent the flat and - with Spencer\'s help in another two days - I had all the necessary bank and employer checks completed and moved in on a Saturday afternoon. The service from Spencer Todd of Spencer James Residential was highly efficient and professional in every way.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spencer James Residential Office 1! To leave a new review of Spencer James Residential Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spencer James Residential Office 1