Jul 17,2012
Jul 17,2012
Spencer James Residential have acted for me in both lettings and sales over a period of more than a decade. They are very flexible regarding meetings outside office hours, Always professional and above board, I have never had reason to complain. I like the fact that I always deal with the same person Spencer and he is very aware of what is happening in the market. This knowledge has made sure that my property is virtually always rented. I always get an answer to any questions very quickly, be it new tenants or maintenance issues or even financial summaries at the end of the year. These factors sound pretty normal but this service level has been consistently high throughout the ten years I have used them. They are good at dealing with the issues and giving a stress free deal and I have no reason to use any other agents.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spencer James Residential Office 1! To leave a new review of Spencer James Residential Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spencer James Residential Office 1