Jun 28,2012
Jun 28,2012
Overall, I would rate the communication skills of Surelet staff as extremely poor. They are very slow and unhelpful when dealing with tenant problems/complaints. It took me over 6 months of repeated phone calls to obtain a full set of keys for my property and, on one occasion, the member of staff dealing with my query refused to speak to me on the basis that they \'hadn\'t sorted the problem\' and therefore had nothing new to tell me!
The only thing that I have found Surelet to actually be good at is charging unreasonable fees for doing very little work. Tenants beware! Read your contract very carefully as there are several sneaky additional charges in there. The most irritating as far as I\'m concerned is the \'final inventory fee\'. This essentially means that you have no chance of receiving a full refund of your deposit as, irrespective of the condition you leave the property in, you will automatically have £60 deducted as their fee for completing this standard inspection!
My advice........use a different agent!
Been more efficient when dealing with problems (6 months is not a reasonable time scale!). Educated their staff regarding basic customer service and people skills. Had the courtesy to actually communicate with the customer. For example, by informing them when maintenance/servicing needed to be performed on their property rather than just giving the customers mobile number out to random tradesmen Being much more transparent and open about the nature and extent of their fees (in addition to reviewing whether the fee is actually reasonable in the first place!)

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Surelet Burton Upon Trent! To leave a new review of Surelet Burton Upon Trent, please click the link below !
Write a review for Surelet Burton Upon Trent