Jun 21,2012
Jun 21,2012
This estate agent is terrible they were supposed to be managing my property for me they have done nothing but!! There is no communication at all myself and my husband have tried to contact them a number of times via email and telephone calls they just choose to ignore us. We havent got a clue what they have done with the deposit and cant seem to find out where it is and get it off them. I would be very interested to find out if any body else has experienced any problems with them.So if you have please post your comments.
By: disappointing
Dec 07, 2012
No Suprise there Dave they have done this all before its nothing new they did it with a company called Belvoir in Shaw you can read about it on the intenet exactly the same story.They have caused nothing but stress to me and my family and they do not even care we could not get anything sorted out with them.I wish other people would have reviewed them as i would never of used them if i had read these comments and i know as you do that there are many other people who have encountrered problems with this letting agent.I just do not know how they are carrying on.
By: Dave
Oct 15, 2012
I have had many problems as a sub contractor to them. They racked up a bill of £2000 for works carried out at numerous properties and to this day it has still gone unpaid. I would seriously consider moving to a different letting agent as I have spoke to several landlords, tenants and other sub-contractors and they all have nothing but bad things to say about this business. It is a shambles and the way they are heading I can't see this agency keeping their head above water for too long. I've also heard the person who owns the company and all the money is sent to lives in Cyprus so the last thing he's bothered about is everybody else and their problems.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Greentree Lettings Office 1! To leave a new review of Greentree Lettings Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Greentree Lettings Office 1