Oct 06,2012
Oct 06,2012
This is the worse letting agency ever. Every time I have an issue they take weeks maybe months to fix things. Even though I always pay my rent on time. I would publish exact things they have done which I know are illegal but then they would know who was writing this. David is the worse person to do this job. He avoids phone calls and refuses to accept responsibility for his own unprofessional actions. The who;e place needs sacking and starting again with people who know what they are doing. I would never recommend this letting agency to any one wanting to rent or let their property.
By: unbelievable
Dec 03, 2012
hi very glad to see other peeple have come on here to warn people of this terrible letting agent. I have had nothing but problems and know of many other people who have also had bad experiences with this agent. If you would like to contact me and the following email address i would be tmore han happy to share my experience with you and one that is also unfortunetly on going!! please drop me an email at clsmith2515@yahoo.com.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Greentree Lettings Office 1! To leave a new review of Greentree Lettings Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Greentree Lettings Office 1