Jul 30,2009
Jul 30,2009
I wrote to Solitaire complaining about huge service charges, services on the estate not being performed properly or at all and asking them for evidence of the expenditure which they are asking the residents for. They have not replied to me. All they did was charge me a £50 admin charge and then referred the matter to Marstons Enforcement officers and bailiffs who have written me a letter demaning payment and charging another £120 fee. I already told Solitaire that i wasn't refusing to pay the service charges but wanted an explanation from them as to why they are chargin so much and asking for receipts and evidence of previous years expenditure. I spoke to Marstons today and they tell me if i dont pay then a collector will call at my flat to discuss the matter and i will be charged another fee for this. It is ridiculous that Solitaire expect to be able to charge anything they feel like and if anyone dares to question them then they will ensure charges are placed onto your account.
By: solitairvictim
Aug 03, 2009
Hello Dev. BBC Watchdog are VERY interested in Solitaire. Send them photographic and documentary evidence of your problems and watch Solitaire squirm on TV. DO IT.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of OM Property Management Office 1! To leave a new review of OM Property Management Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for OM Property Management Office 1