Jun 20,2012
Jun 20,2012
I am a resident of Cyprus and in August 2011 I purchased a property in Torquay strictly to rent and provide a small income. Although I purchased through another agent, Northwoods were particularly helpful in assisting me in buying the right property within my budget., and they oversaw renovation work on my behalf after I returned to Cyprus.

I signed up on their \'Platignum\' scheme whereby they guarantee an annual rent and sub let the property to the person who lives there. The agreement which is for one year started in December 2011 and a tenant was found in a very short time. After three months I received a full condition report (un asked for) which was very detailed. In June I had a short note to say that the existing tenant was leaving in a week but a new tenant had been found who was moving in in a few days time. There was NO interuption to the rent they send me each month and everything was taken care of.

I have a friend here in Cyprus who has a \'good\' agent managing a U.K. property on a 10% fee who said he thought I was giving away too much. However, he lost his tenant and it took two months to find a new one and so lost two months income.

I would happily recommend anyone who is proposing to be an \'absentee landlord \' like myself to go with Northwoods unique Platignum scheme. The peace of mind is worth every penny!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Northwood Torbay South Devon! To leave a new review of Northwood Torbay South Devon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Northwood Torbay South Devon