Jun 06,2012
Jun 06,2012
I was recommended to use Darwoods through a few friends who had found other flats through them. I have only been a Tenant with Darwoods for a short time and have found the whole experience so far to be very good. The whole team appear to work together to make the experience as painless as possible. It is my first time renting and they explained everything that I needed to know. They were very quick to arrange a contractor visit when I had a problem with a leak and Jason is very knowledgable and helpful. They were much better to deal with than any other Agent I was registered with in St Albans. I think they deserve their "professional and friendly" reputation and I hope that I will be with them for a long time.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Darwoods Residential Lettings St. Albans! To leave a new review of Darwoods Residential Lettings St. Albans, please click the link below !
Write a review for Darwoods Residential Lettings St. Albans