Aug 03,2017
By: 'Alfred'
Aug 03,2017
*When will these * be held accountable for their actions? Do not use Dexters - even if your life depends on it. These guys make money out of people's misery. There is a reason why estate agents are the most despised profession going, because of companies like Dexters. Their rental arm of the business is a scam, they are fraudulent and have zero consideration for your wellbeing.

I cannot begin to describe the endless problems I've had since using this company. The property we moved into has been burgled several times because they refused to properly secure the property, even after the first attempt. The sad fact is, I've read other reviews on this website, and i'm not even the first to complain about being burgled due to Dexters woeful negligence.

JW* lied through her teeth when she took us around the property. The flat hadn't even seen a sponge before we moved in. The back door wouldn't even lock. Could we contact her to sort it? No. Did she apologise for her lies? No. Did we even speak to her again? No.

The Property Management Team is another layer of administrative time wasting. They cant even manage their emails let alone properties. *SH is the Director. Director of what? :-| Oh wait, Director of Misery -That's it!
BAD - They should be paying their tenants not the other way around.
By: Marilyn
Aug 07, 2017
Dear Alfred,

I am very concerned to read your review and we would value the opportunity to discuss this with you. If you could contact me at and provide me with more details regarding the areas of our service that you have been unhappy with, I would like to look into this matter on your behalf.

Head of Customer Relations