Aug 04,2017
By: 'Angry Sham Hater'
Aug 04,2017
If I could give them 0 stars I would. I don't think anyone on this planet has ever made me as angry as these estate agents. The whole thing is a joke and a scam. Everything is a fight with them. They don't fulfil their contracts, they don't fix things, they don't respond to you, they're negligent. What else can I say?!

WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT GO NEAR THEM!!!!!!!

Since living in our flat, they failed to fix any issues we have had (which were meant to be done before we moved in) and we had to fight for them to be fixed. It took a good two months. They're negligent - they'll let you get physically hurt and then still wont care. They'll also let you get burgled - numerous times - and still not care.

They'll also then pretend they care by getting the Director (or so called) and head of customer relations to contact you who will then again, DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

The only thing they could do to make this right is refund my last year of rent because who knows what the hell we've been paying for.

To be honest, they're a scam. How they're still allowed to operate as a company - god only knows.
They're a joke. They screwed up right from the start and still refused to give us any money off. Complete joke.
By: Angry Sham Hater
Aug 07, 2017
I already spoke to you. You know everything thats happened and gone on yet you do not reply. Why would I choose to speak to you now? The only reason you 'care' now is because I've publicly stated how bad you are. Perhaps you should just actually pay attention to your inbox and solve these problems in the first place.
By: Marilyn
Aug 07, 2017
Dear Sir/Madam

I am very concerned to read your review and we would value the opportunity to discuss this with you. If you could contact me at customerrelations@dexters.co.uk and provide me with more details regarding the areas of our service that you have been unhappy with, I would like to look into this matter on your behalf.

Kind regards,