May 25,2012
May 25,2012
Made lots of promises kept none. Pictures were poor and not put on internet site straight away and board not put up as agreed, then board was not suitable and could not be seen.They tried to persuade me to sell for a massive discount after first week, then I was constantly hassled and had to remind them I was the customer. Very rude and pushy, finally got sale and buyer tried massive reduction at last minute was hassled yet again to complete so they could get bonus, no interest in my position. Board left up sold and on internet 2 weeks after sale fell through. When I gave the required 2 weeks notice they took it off the internet immediatly.
This is a very pushy branch who do their utmost to make a sale at any cost to the seller, very unprofessional and extremely rude I will never recommend or do business woth them again
The agent should have delivered what was offered and agreed. At no time did I feel he was working for me in fact they were only interested in their bonus the minute you do not agree to their demands they stop working for you and leave you hanging while you are contracted to them.
By: Sid10
Jun 29, 2012
I agree with you entirely. I cannot, of course, comment on other Prospect branches, but the Winnersh branch were a shambles from start to finish. Mr Graydon also tried to persuade me to accept a sales price way below market value (hence my 1* review further down the page). Alas, I believe our negative reviews have led to many fake ones above trying to mislead people. Please, if anyone reads these message boards, save yourself a lot of stress and angst and go to Davis Tate instead. After 16 weeks with Prospect, Davis Tate sold my property within 4 days and to the first person who viewed it.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Prospect Estate Agency Winnersh! To leave a new review of Prospect Estate Agency Winnersh, please click the link below !
Write a review for Prospect Estate Agency Winnersh