May 24,2012
May 24,2012
firstly they advertised the property as having a garden - it didn\'t. I only found out after moving in that I could only hang my washing out in a confined patch at side of building. They are very abrupt on the telephone - giving very little notice to \'inspect\' the property every 3 months and said I needn\'t be at home because they would let themselves in! - I never had inspections at my previous rented accomodation. Johnathan (don\'t know his surname) was so rude to me I insisted that he didn\'t contact me again. When I left in April I was charged a checking out fee! Never had that before along with a carpet steaming fee when the carpet was spotless and didn\'t need steaming. I had to phone themseveral times to get my deposit back (what was left of it after check out fee!).

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Essex & Suffolk Lettings Office 1! To leave a new review of Essex & Suffolk Lettings Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Essex & Suffolk Lettings Office 1