Jul 14,2017
Stacey Wilson
Jul 14,2017
When I purchased my flat in Edinburgh last year VMH were recommended by another firm who were the sellers of the property I was buying. From the minute I started dealing with Stacey everything was supremely efficient fast and I was kept in the loop at all times. The purchase was smooth and simple and Stacey was fantastic, friendly and easy to communicate with.

Little did I know a year later I would be selling my flat and moving to England and there was no other thought than to dealing with Stacey again I didn't even consider another option. Stacey also immediately made me realise VMH was also estate agents as well as solicitors and so everything from that point was extremely simple. Phil was fantastic and keeping me posted on offers coming in, marketing material was very nice indeed and very professional. Tzana was also excellent when she visited pre-sale but I can only pick out 2 staff here.

Offers were quick to appear and great offers too. within a week I had sold the flat. Although that particular offer then fell through (due to humming and hawing of buyers no fault on VMH's part) Stacey was quick to contact a second person who had put in an offer and matched the price which was fantastic!

As I was buying in England I needed to use an English solicitors and Stacey was fantastic at communicating and relaying relevant information to them for me. She ensured everything money wise happened on the day of purchase of my new property for my other solicitors.

I could go on here about how fantastic Stacey was but I think you get the idea. I visited the office several times for help and it was pretty clear Stacey works at one speed and efficiency level and that is 110%. And to match that with extremely friendly and approachable was a real pleasure.

I'd most certainly be thinking the word Partner if it was my company!

I can't remember everyone sadly but it was clear there was a great team involved at Easter Road so I thank everyone supporting Stacey too.

Great work VMH and thank you!
Fees were very good.