May 21,2012
May 21,2012
Recently had dealings with all the Glossop agents just general enquiries and have to say they are rather a mixed bag!!! However the one shining light is Ryder and Dutton!! they are friendly polite and above all so proffesional, nothing is beyond them (my criteria was somewhat open) and local knowledge is second to none even down to where I could get a nice lunch!! Thank\'s to this office and in particular Sue my faith in estate agents has been restored and although I will not be buying in an area they are represented they kindly recomended me to another company. I just hope they are equaly as switched on. I am sure you dont need it but good luck in this tough market.
(I was the one with the spaniel Damian kept amused for me)

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ryder & Dutton Chadderton! To leave a new review of Ryder & Dutton Chadderton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ryder & Dutton Chadderton