Aug 31,2007
Aug 31,2007
I was attempting to buy a house through Ward and Partners following the recent death of my husband and needing to downsize.

I disliked the methods of marketting which Ward and Company employ ie. 'price ranging' and 'offers in excess of' as I think this encourages 'bidding wars' and old fashioned 'gazzumping'.

Having found a property I wished to purchase outside of the area in which I currently live I expected the same level of professionalism and communication I have continually experienced with the estate agent who has sold my property. In this expection I was sorely disappointed. I have found staff at the Dartford branch to be uncommunicative in any meaningful way, ill informed and at best, evasive. Stronger terms come to mind but I will emphasise the word 'evasive'.

I had commissioned and had carried out a full structural survey only to find a few days later that the vendor had completely changed the goalposts of the sale and what was a small and complete chain had becomea much longer and incomplete chain. Ward and Partners had made no attempt to inform me of this change and it only became known by the diligent research of my own estate agent. As I no longer felt able to trust the integrity of Ward and company nor the vendor, I withdrew from the sale.

My experience has left me no doubt that I would never use Ward and Partners again regardless of any attractive properties they may have available for sale.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ward & Partners Barnehurst! To leave a new review of Ward & Partners Barnehurst, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ward & Partners Barnehurst