Apr 24,2012
Apr 24,2012
I have recently moved.In fat it was on friday 16th March 2012.Ward and Partners were fantastic. I have read many reviews and I feel that many people are only too quick to judge estate agents. Wards could not do enough for me.Kevin the branch manager there was brilliant from the off.He was always there for me and even went the extra mile and gave me his mobile number for out of hours calls if I needed him.Luke was great also.They would always return my calls unlike the agent I bought from.Not naming names there, but they were based in Bexleyheath. Please choose carefully when selling your home and ward and partners come highly recommended from me.Their marketing is 2nd to none and they go just that extra mile in making sure the finer detail is to perfection.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ward & Partners Barnehurst! To leave a new review of Ward & Partners Barnehurst, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ward & Partners Barnehurst