May 17,2012
May 17,2012
I rented a property through Darwoods for two years from 2007 to 2009 before buying a property and was very impressed with how well they looked after the property, the inspection process, the speed of addressing issues (e.g. arranging handyman for repair)
Therefore when I came to let out my own property about 6 months ago, they were the natural choice of where to go. I asked two others to come in as a comparison, but was most impressed by Darwoods.
I haven\'t regretted it for a second. Have received excellent service throughout - they found me a tenant quickly and have been great at managing the process smoothly. They always respond immediately to emails and I am confident that they are looking after the tenants and the property very well.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Darwoods Residential Lettings St. Albans! To leave a new review of Darwoods Residential Lettings St. Albans, please click the link below !
Write a review for Darwoods Residential Lettings St. Albans