May 09,2012
May 09,2012
We have recently moved into our first house which we purchased through Mosley Jarman. The service we received was incredible. Nick spent many phone calls explaining things to myself and supporting me with all areas of the house buying process, from the home buyers report to signing contracts. He talked me through every step of the way.

We looked around the house in January and were in by April with no problems at all. Nick kept us informed about the sellers progress and chased the solicitors when needed.

Overall, a very friendly firm who make that extra effort (including working at 6pm on a Saturday) to ensure the house buying process is simple and efficient. I would definately recommend Mosley Jarman to anyone, selling or buying a house.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Mosley Jarman Bramhall! To leave a new review of Mosley Jarman Bramhall, please click the link below !
Write a review for Mosley Jarman Bramhall