Apr 30,2012
Apr 30,2012
Nick Mosley dealt with our purchase from start to finish, the service given by him was outstanding, he and his team in Bramhall really go the extra mile, he works long hours for his clients and there was never a point in the whole process where I was not kept informed of exactly what was going on, calling me late in the evening and at weekends when required to ensure things could be moved on swiftly. I do have experience of estate agents in the area and this was genuinely completely different, there\'s a level of proactivity that I have not experienced before. I would have no hesitation in recommending Mosley Jarman and would not even consider looking elsewhere if I had a property to sell. From a buyers perspective it was the best experience I could have hoped for and were I selling that is exactly what I would want.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Mosley Jarman Bramhall! To leave a new review of Mosley Jarman Bramhall, please click the link below !
Write a review for Mosley Jarman Bramhall