Apr 26,2012
Apr 26,2012
I recently sold my house with Mosley Jarman having had it on the market with two other estate agents in Bramhall for 2yrs+.
All my dealings have been with Nick Mosley who delivered against everything he promised in our initial meeting. The service that Nick provided was excellent and he remained my main point of contact right through to sale which ensured that I benefited from both continuity and Nick\'s experience.
Nick provided sound and objective advice and was both proactive and transparent in the marketing of my house, something I\'d not had with previous Agents. Nick kept in regular contact throughout the whole process providing me with updates on marketing and then how the sale was progressing. He was also easy to contact and always prompt at returning calls if unavailable.
I wouldn\'t hesitate in recommending Nick and Mosley Jarman.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Mosley Jarman Bramhall! To leave a new review of Mosley Jarman Bramhall, please click the link below !
Write a review for Mosley Jarman Bramhall