Apr 12,2012
Apr 12,2012
Homefinders Oxford won the Sunday Times and the Times Best Single Office in Central England Silver Award for 2011 and I can see why as they are brilliant. Compared with other letting agents I have used Homefinders Oxford is the best. As a landlord they are very approachable, professional, efficient and unpatronising. They have raised my tenants' concerns and practical issues that they have had as soon as they are made and they don't go for the most expensive option or do things without liasing without you first. I find them fair, reasonable and non controntational. They don't seem to take anyone's side but look after both the tenant and the landlord. Homefinders Oxford also do not keep the deposit which is held as is legally required under the Landlords' Deposit Scheme. This deposit is not a form of free banking for the tenant but held to reinforce the contract that both the Landlord and the Tenant sign at the beginning of the tenancy, and the contract protects not just the landlord but also the tenant. Homefinders do not have an interest in the Deposit or have anything to do with it apart from liaising between the landlord and the tenant at the end of the tenancy. If the tenant finds it difficult to retrieve their deposit then this must be down to the Landlords' Deposit Scheme run by the Government. Homefinders Oxford were recommended to me and I happily recommend Homefinders Oxford as the best I have used, I find they are both fair to both the tenant and landlord and I am very happy with their service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Homefinders Oxford Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Homefinders Oxford Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Homefinders Oxford Ltd Office 1