Apr 03,2012
Apr 03,2012
I was initially dealing with Debbie Stanley, who seemed capable, but she was moved away from the Croydon branch, and that's when things turned sour. I wasn't told about this and as I'm told, even she did not know until the very day that she would be transferring to the Worthing branch.

Having laid down a holding deposit, everything was going ahead smoothly. When Debbie moved I stopped getting any sort of response to any emails/phone calls. I was chasing them constantly and was often met with a rude response.

It was only once I registered a formal complaint with them that they decided it was a big deal and I warranted a response. Their response was not to attempt to patch things up, not to apologize, but to simply offer me my holding deposit back.

It baffles me that Choices can operate a seemingly profitable business with absolutely no consideration for prospective customers! I hate to think how they treat their existing customers...
By: Rob
May 07, 2012
Turns out Choices were advertising the property when it wasn't even available.

The tenant hadn't paid their rent. Choices advertised it as available. Then they decided to pay their rent.

It wasn't Choices that told me this. Their idea of customer service doesn't include keeping you informed!

This kind of behaviour is dirty and would be acceptable a decade ago. Stay well away now, there are much better agents around!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Choices Croydon! To leave a new review of Choices Croydon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Choices Croydon