Apr 01,2009
Apr 01,2009
I went these people to view a few properties....after comfirming we will walk to the property, i get there to find that its a drive away, and i have no car seat for my baby. When i arrived, and said i have a 4pm viewing, the young guy was like 'what? do you? today?' and looked completely blank. But then he seemed to switch on his brain. But they ran around trying to find a cvar seat to no avail., so i agreed to come back later, and meet them at the nearest stn to the flat....and they said they would pay 4a cab ....a cab turned up, again with no car seat! ...i had to wait in the freezing cold, while my husband went with them...and the place was shocking....mould on walls is only the tip of the iceberg.

I went back a week or so later for another viewing and the young guy again! said "what, today???!!!" ....had no clue what so ever, and was vague, just seemingly having to actually work, was too much for him.

Their fees are very very expensive, given how unproffessional and clueless they are.
They showed us places that were totally unsuitable for our needs...didnt find out till we get there.
We do not recommed them.

Richmond Estate Agents