Apr 03,2009
Apr 03,2009
I'm a rarity - a buyer in these troubled times!! I was VERY interested in viewing a property and all set up to buy with no chain and mortgage approved. Bored sounding RRK employee not remotedly interested in my enquiry to view a property. No one called me back with viewing time despite saying they would - I had to chase 5 times and still didn't get a viewing . Please note Roscoe, Rogers and Knight - I've spoken to a lot of EXCELLENT estate agents in your area.who take an interest in what you're looking for, are uber helpful and pleasant. POTENTIAL SELLERS - bear this in mind if you're thinking of putting your property on the market with them - it might be your house I want to view (and can't)!!....

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Roscoe Rogers & Knight Office 1! To leave a new review of Roscoe Rogers & Knight Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Roscoe Rogers & Knight Office 1