Feb 27,2012
Feb 27,2012
I don't normally write reviews but I have been so impressed by Fitzgibbon (Richmond) that I wanted to highly recommend them.

I recently had to renovate my parents house and needed an estate agent to manage the let. I contacted 3 agents in Richmond and chose Fitzgibbon based on their honesty, efficiency, advice and friendliness. My usual builder had let me down so they were very supportive in helping me find another builder who has done an amazing job. I had heard so many stories about what could go wrong but I have thoroughly enjoyed the last 14 weeks of building and renovation. Throughout the build, Fitzgibbon where there when I needed advice and genuinely cared about my property.

I was very specific about the kind of tenant that I wanted to live in the house and Fitzgibbon were very understanding and respectful of this request. I totally trusted that they would find me a great tenant and they have.

The house is now let, the asking price found, contracts signed and the whole experience of renovation and letting has been amazing.

I can't recommend them enough.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Fitz-Gibbon Residential Office 2! To leave a new review of Fitz-Gibbon Residential Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Fitz-Gibbon Residential Office 2