Feb 14,2012
Feb 14,2012
All was OK when we put an offer, phone calls returned on time. A month later we were still in the same position as where we started - called Claytons and this time round messages would be taken and no call backs would be made, emails would take long to be answered. Once I called up and as soon as I gave them property address the lady said "Whats the problem now". I left message and did not receive a call back until I called them 2 days later.
Stories between 2 members of staff never tallied. After completion they're still our main point of contact and on 2 separate occassion I was asked to borrow things from the neighbours - boiler manual and meter cupboard key and also ask to contact my solicitor for meter readings.
Service is absolutely appaulling and lies we've been told are just out of this world.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Claytons Estate Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of Claytons Estate Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Claytons Estate Agents Office 1