Feb 12,2012
Feb 12,2012
If I could give this agency minus stars I would!

Useless and absolute rip off merchants! We paid over £300 for a professional clean, which they were not happy with. Our cleaners offered to go back for free, but they said no! They are now trying to charge us £250 for oven clean and skirting boards!

They also said loads of items were missing, but when their (obviously blind or stupid) inventory clerk went back they had magically appeared!

Stay away from this agency on all accounts! They will rip you off!
Terrible customer service and complete rip off merchants! I cannot discribe in words how utterly utterly furiously dissapointed I am in this company. I hope in the current climate you go in to liquidation! It makes me wonder how your employees sleep at night!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Hamptons International Branch! To leave a new review of Hamptons International Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Hamptons International Branch