Feb 07,2012
Feb 07,2012
Having been let down on a previous private sale, I was desperate to find another property as quickly as possible. I rang DB Roberts at 8.07 on a Friday morning and was answered by Rebecca who spent the next few hours helping me find potential viewings - ringing sellers to arrange fast viewings (the first of which was at 10am!), and emailing me details of other properties I might be interested in.
Over the course of the next couple of weeks she has sent other details, followed up on viewings and generally been extremely helpful.
So far I haven't found anything that I'd like to buy, but if I was selling my home, I would definitely instruct DB Roberts as they certainly work hard to get a sale.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of D B Roberts & Partners Office 1! To leave a new review of D B Roberts & Partners Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for D B Roberts & Partners Office 1