Feb 10,2009
By: 'JW'
Feb 10,2009
The staff in general are unprofessional and have very poor customer service skills.
Jul 08, 2014
Whilst we thank you for the time taken to make any form of review -please note that this branch does not deal with the letting of property in question and we politely request that you redirect your comments correctly.
Jul 08, 2014
Jul 04, 2014
By: Suzie
Jan 06, 2010
I agree, how they all got jobs there I will never know.
Disgusting customer service just out there to rip people off.
By: TJLA?! you must b joking
Sep 01, 2009
As a landlord who uses TJLA for full management services I can only recommend that other landlords keep their distance from this company who promise much and deliver nothing. I have been left high and dry after a tenant who i never approved wrecked my property and left owing a 4 figure sum. Despite plenty of assurances of support from TJLA I have been left completely in the dark while they re-coup their losses from my subsequent tenant rent. they are quite simply put: shocking.
By: jacquirina
Jul 27, 2009
yep they are really rude and unhelpful

Thomas James Estate & Letting Agents