Jan 25,2012
Jan 25,2012
The worst experience EVER with a letting agent in over 10 years of renting!
They lure you in with a great sales pitch then it starts, the extortionate fees for everything, extremely rude arrogant staff, complete lack of communication, then at the end of your tenancy they put your rent up and expect you to pay to move out, and then they stop all communication with you in the hope you will go away quietly and forget about getting your deposit back.
I took them to the Dispute service and eventually won my case. They even falsified their evidence for this. A truly corrupt awful business and they still owe me some rent, but I'm so exhausted with dealing with this bunch of crooks they can keep it. I only wish I had read a review before getting involved with them. My advice to anyone would be KEEP AWAY!
I wish someone would investigate them and their business.
Behaved in a professional compassionate manner with proper customer service skills....and actually communicated with me.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Essex & Suffolk Lettings Office 1! To leave a new review of Essex & Suffolk Lettings Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Essex & Suffolk Lettings Office 1