Jan 14,2012
Jan 14,2012
I chose to use Ensum Brown as our sole selling agent after having valuation and long conversations with 6 local agents. They came across as, and proved to be, friendly, professional, understanding, reputable, knowledgeable, willing to listen, honest, experienced, truthful, approachable, human, non-pushy and likeable.
They were happy to consider and discuss my thoughts throughtout the process. They weren't afriad of being honest with me. I dealt mainly with the same two members of staff, but had contact with all of the staff at some point in the process.
I liked their use of floor plans in their particulars. They contacted me the right amount, not too much and not too little; keeping me informed even if the news wasn't always the best.
I would recommend Ensum Brown to friends and family.
I would encourage them to ensure their clients knew and understood the whole selling/buying/financial process at each stage. They were excellent and patient at explaining it all to me.
I would encourage them to check that the client had checked their own advertising particulars for their property, but applaud them for their promptness and accuracy.
I found the Ensum Brown wesbite slightly frustrating having to wait a few seconds for their logo to disapear before viewing photos of the available properties (perhaps I'm too impatient!)
Thanks again Ensum Brown, especially Elliot and Rikki.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ensum Brown Ware! To leave a new review of Ensum Brown Ware, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ensum Brown Ware