Jan 09,2012
Jan 09,2012
I have had trouble with Bill Burn since day one (3 -4 years ago). I fortunately pulled the plug on dealing with him in September and get my rent direct now. He still owes me August's rent and the deposit from my tenant, which I have taken him to court for. The latest hot off the press news today from the court bailiff is that this company is no longer trading at this address, so I guess I can kiss goodbye to my o/s rent and deposit (fortunately it's only one month. I guess it could have been a lot more). I will engage another reputable agent and hope I don't get fleeced again. If anyone sees BIll Burn........
By: D Croissant
Dec 14, 2015
Is this mr Burns in his new role? It would be really good if anyone can confirm.

By: Jans as bad as him
Apr 07, 2014
I see his house is empty now, his daughter Hannah has moved out! Good luck to you all i hope you all get your money back with interest and compensated for the hassle. Maybe now the bailiff can sell the house and pay off what he owes to everyone!!!! In my opinion Jan is as bad if not worse than him she must be the brains behind this he aint the brightest crayon in the box.
By: mrs fisher
Jan 26, 2012
same here the deposit i paid him has gone, so annoyed i hope he gets what he deserves
By: another one fleeced by Mr Burn...
Jan 18, 2012
I know where you can find him, if you want your money back...

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of derwentside estates Office 1! To leave a new review of derwentside estates Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for derwentside estates Office 1