Dec 30,2011
Dec 30,2011
My wife and I were highly impressed by Nick Mosley. Mosley Jarman were selling a house which we were purchasing. This particular house sale was part of an extensive chain with a set date for completion in a short timetable. Without any formal duty of care to my wife and I, Nick was instrumental (if not the key factor) in driving the process forward so as to ensure a smooth and timely completion throughout the chain.

Nick Mosley is exactly what you are after in an estate agent - personal, responsive, thorough, dedicated and solely focused on customer satisfaction.

In the nicest sense of the word, we hope we don't have to use Nick in the future (ie, we found our family home), but if for any reason we did have to use an estate agent in the future, Nick Mosely would be our choice. Without any hesitation, I would recommend Nick and Mosley Jarman as an estate agent to buy or sell in the Bramhall area.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Mosley Jarman Bramhall! To leave a new review of Mosley Jarman Bramhall, please click the link below !
Write a review for Mosley Jarman Bramhall