Dec 21,2011
Dec 21,2011
The service, help and advice i have received from Eric Walker MD has been more than excellent.
If it wasn't for his help and advice with the awful tenants i had, i don't know where i would be now.
We all have a chance of getting bad tenants and believe me i think i had the worst.. Eric helped me in every way he possibly could, going well out of his way to insure that i understood all legal issues involved and he sorted out all the problems for me..He reassured me the whole way and i did not feel for one second that i was on my own.. And i had a very happy outcome thanks to the way he handled things.
He was always on hand to help and reassure. I have never received such good service from any other agent i have used.

Professional, prompt ,reliable with the extra personal touch.
I can not praise this Agency and specifically Eric enough. Nothing is to much trouble. I am more than satisfied with the service i receive..

I would highly recommend this agency and applaud them for the excellent way they look after there clients.

By: Bushells
Jan 06, 2012
Thank you for your kind comments - glad we could help with your problems. I have to say, it was one of the most 'challenging' cases we have encountered but our MD loves a challenge. (note to readers, we did not place the tenants in the property!)

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Portico Hammersmith Branch! To leave a new review of Portico Hammersmith Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Portico Hammersmith Branch