Dec 19,2011
Dec 19,2011
OM property are a discrace so i have contacted watch dog an rip off britain plus i have started my own management company called mr marcel property management designed 4 the working class. Every one show your support and contact me. I want to expose OM property because they r ripping
Everyone off show your support.
By: Laura
Aug 14, 2012
I have just purchased a property (new build) and OM are our property management company - they haven't taken over the building yet and are due to at the end of this month. I am already concerned by what I read on this site and wondering how I can get out of an agreement with them. Any suggestions??
By: Larry
May 03, 2012
How do I contact you? We have had soooo many proplems with OM loved to help you expose them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of OM Property Management Office 1! To leave a new review of OM Property Management Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for OM Property Management Office 1