Dec 01,2011
Nick Mosley
Dec 01,2011
If you want to receive excellent service then my advice would be to go to the experts.... Mosley Jarman!
I have lived in Bramhall for many years and have bought and sold many properties on behalf of myself and other family members and because of this I have had experience with nearly all of the estate agents in Bramhall Village. If I'm honest I have never had a good experience with an estate agent to date and was each time faced with the usual not returning calls, not being kept informed of progress, no interest in getting the best result for the customer, snail pace working habits etc etc etc
Thankfully Libby and Nick at Mosley Jarman changed all that for me and I can honestly say that from the moment Libby came to see me to discuss putting the property on the market straight through to me handing over the keys for the new tenant this morning things could not have run more smoothly.
Thank you Libby for always keeping me well informed about the progress, for the many accompanied viewings you did on my behalf to save me having to come of work and for the fantastic service and professionalism throughout. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend you. 10/10 I'd say..
ps Nice Christmas tree, decorated in Mosley Jarman colours aswell, very tasteful! :)

Mosley Jarman