Nov 24,2011
Nov 24,2011
I brought a flat with Atkinson McLeod.

The flat was also on the books of Winkworth and Barnard Marcus. After my offer was accepted Winkworth removed it, but Barnard Marcus did not.

Despite repeated requests they refused to take the flat off their books and only did so the day before the same went through. And here is why I think they do this.

I was looking for a buy-to-let. I called barnard Marcus as they had 4 flats I was interested in. When I called they told me that 3 of the 4 had gone but they had some similar ones for me.

So that is it. Advertise flats that are under offer with other agents to draw people in.

Absolutely terrible service and I would rather lose money on a property than have to pay them a penny. you have been warned.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Barnard Marcus Office 20! To leave a new review of Barnard Marcus Office 20, please click the link below !
Write a review for Barnard Marcus Office 20