Apr 13,2015
By: 'Josh'
Apr 13,2015
I've moved flats four times in London and this is the first time that I had a positive experience with a letting agent. I went into the process with low expectations, but was pleasantly surprised. The agent listened to our needs and found us a beautiful property that we loved. The clear and concise communication throughout the process made things a lot less stressful. The agent was professional and personable and was a pleasure to work with. I was impressed how quickly we were able to finish the process (1 week)!
Like all letting agents, they charge both the landlord and tenant for their service. The fees seemed in line with the industry standard for the tenancy agreement and referencing, which are ridiculous, but I asked for a discount on the fees and got one, so I was satisfied.

Barnard Marcus