Nov 11,2011
Nov 11,2011
I'm very surprised to see the negative reviews of Aston Mead below as my experience of using them has been excellent - so much so that I have now used them for the third time to sell my property. I have used them to sell before and also rented a property through them a couple of years back.

I have always found their staff to be polite, diligent and friendly, and on more than one occasion have staff gone the 'extra mile' for me.

It seems to me that the agent is very forward thinking and I was shocked by the high number of viewings I achieved - I thought it was supposed to be a bad market at the moment! My property was sold within three weeks of going on sale and I moved out last week - the whole transaction was extremely smooth from start to finish and I can't recommend these guys enough.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Aston Mead Office 2! To leave a new review of Aston Mead Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Aston Mead Office 2