Nov 10,2012
Matthew Knight
Nov 10,2012
I initially contacted thee agents based in the town centre based on who I perceived to be the most proactive.
All were very polished at the valuation stage but of the three I chose Aston Mead because not only did they discuss a marketing strategy with me, but the depth of information and the quality of their property particulars including some very nice photography left me with a feeling that this was a company who cared about their clients property. Their valuation, although not the highest was well justified and on reflection the valuations of the other two agents left me feeling that they were pitching for my business based on an overinflated price.
Viewings were instatanious but we agreed not to rush into accepting offers for at least a week - this was sound advice as by waiting we acheived another 4% above the first offer (which I would have taken left to my own decision).
The sale was seemless, helped by the excellent recommendation and good work of Aston Meads team of solicitors at Shoosmiths. Regular updates throughout the sale from both the agent and solicitor only further confirmed to me that I had made the right decision. I\'d like to commend Elliott and Matthew on a great job and thank them for their honesty and integrity through the whole process. In what is commonly referred to as one of the most stressful things to undertake, I would suggest you make your life less stressful and use this company.

Aston Mead