Nov 10,2011
Nov 10,2011
I have recently used the services of Romans in Woodley to facilitate a move to a property in the local area. I dealt with both Kieran and Robert in the lead up to the move.

Both Kieran and Robert were very professional and friendly and I found them both courteous and helpful whenever I had a query regarding the move. I found them to be efficient, understanding and knowledgeable and I would recommend the Kieran, Robert and the services of the Woodley branch to anyone either looking to buy, rent or sell a property in the local area.

I have no complaints about the level of service I received and overall the move was smooth and relatively stress free. Accordingly I have no hesitation in rating them 'Excellent' - it is well deserved.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Romans Woodley Office! To leave a new review of Romans Woodley Office, please click the link below !
Write a review for Romans Woodley Office