Nov 10,2011
Nov 10,2011
t's only on very rare occasions that I give an opinion about a company's service. Not that I can't be bothered, it's just that I am rarely inspired. Alphabet City have inspired me.

I have used Alphabet for more than 10 years to handle the two different aspects of property handling: letting and sales.

For a decade, the team at Alphabet have kept my flat fully tenanted, arranged all check-ins/outs, cleaning, maintenance ¢â‚¬â€œ you name it, they have handled it ¢â‚¬â€œ all without fuss and at very reasonable rates.

When I decided to sell very recently, the already efficient team stepped it up even further. The sale had been dragging incessantly due to inactivity on my purchaser's solicitor's side. The team at Alphabet City outperformed any estate agent I have ever had dealings with. They went out of their way to get the transaction under control and contacted me daily to keep me updated. The sale would have without doubt fallen through if it were not for their continuous, pro-active efforts.

I am grateful to the whole team for what they put themselves through on my behalf and cannot recommend them highly enough. Thank you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Alphabet City Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Alphabet City Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Alphabet City Ltd Office 1